- The oldest known name for the Island of Great Britain is Albion
- Alaskan Killer Whales sometimes eat deer and moose swimming between islands on the northwest coast of Alaska
- Cigar brand Montecristo got its name from the Alexandre Dumas book “The Count of Monte Cristo”. Books were often read aloud in the cigar factory by a lector, and the Dumas novel was a popular choice among the cigar rollers.
- After winning the 1994 World Cup, Brazil’s goalie left his medal and $60,000 in cash in a cab. The cab driver returned all of it and received $1000 in reward
- The average IQ has been going up. If a typical person from 1910 time-transported to the present, they would have a mean IQ of 70, which is at the border of mental retardation.
- North Korea is more accessible to foreign journalists than Tibet is
- Scientists Discovered Pygmy Tyrannosaurus Rex That Would Have Roamed Arctic During Late Cretaceous Period
- there are more Lego bricks on Earth (560 billion) than there are stars in the Milky Way (300 billion)
Gay (as happy) game