Splendid space shot
- When Canadian Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau found out Nixon called him an “asshole”, he replied “I’ve been called worse things by better people.”
- a man in Yellowstone has an 800 pound pet grizzly bear named Brutus. Brutus was the best man at his wedding and sits at the table with them at thanksgiving
- when Teddy Roosevelt was a young child, doctors prescribed him whiskey and cigars to relieve his severe asthma.
- the number of fires in the US declined more than 50% from 1981 to 2011, due to reduced smoking and fire-resistant materials, and that only 5% of calls for firefighters are now fires
- in preparation for the World Cup in Brazil there were over 250,000 citizens involuntarily removed from there homes for construction and other World Cup accommodation purposes.
- in 1985 Father-In-Law of Howard Schultz sat him down to say “My daughter’s 7 months pregnant and it’s time her husband forgot his hobby and got a real job.” When Howard told his wife she said “No, we’re going to do it.” In 1986 the Schultz’s opened their 1st coffee bar and called it Starbucks
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), much like the FBI, has its own list of most wanted fugitives.
- up until the 18th century, the fork was considered an elitist tool used by the (primarily Italian) upper class. Other Europeans considered it “unmanly,” “excessive,” and “an insult to God.”
Sick site, yo