- A cop in New Mexico tasered a 10 year old on a playground during career day because the child did not want to wash the policeman’s cruiser.
- in 1956, for a bet, while drunk, Thomas Fitzpatrick stole a small plane from New Jersey and then landed it perfectly on a narrow Manhattan street in front of the bar he had been drinking at. Then, two years later, he did it again after a man didn’t believe he had done it the first time.
- in 1984, Jennifer Thompson-Cannino mistakenly identified Ronald Cotton as her rapist. Cotton spent 11 years in prison until DNA evidence proved his innocence. Upon his release, the two became good friends and currently travel the country speaking of the dangers of false identification
- Scientists Say A Fleet of 1500 Cloud-Seeding Ships Could Cheaply and Efficiently Stop Global Warming
- Michael Jackson has “hundreds” of unreleased songs that were discovered in his vault after he died
- Anders Celsius originally created the temperature scale with 100 degrees as freezing and 0 degrees as boiling. Carl Linnaeus, another scientist, waited until he died to change the scale to what it is today.
Gay (as happy) game