- The name of Yoda’s race & home world are never mentioned in any film, book, or media. He is officially said to be of a “species unknown”.
- Finland is the strictest country in the world in terms of driving lessons. There are lessons required regarding car maintenance and driving in icy conditions, with learners requiring a test in the summer and another one in the winter.
- MI6 hacked an al-Qaeda website and replaced it’s bomb-making instructions with a cupcake recipe.
- More than 3,000 people have leapt to their death from San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge, but out of the 26 people who survived the jump, all 26 reported that the moment they leapt from the bridge, they regretted their action and wanted to live.
- Scientists Can Clone Stem Cells That Exactly Match With Patient’s DNA In Order To Treat Diabetes
- Austrian village of “Fucking” is particularly popular with British tourists. A local tour guide said: “The Germans all want to see Mozart’s house in Salzburg; the Americans want to see where The Sound of Music was filmed…but for the British, it’s all about Fucking.”