- Buzz Aldrin’s mother’s maiden name was Moon.
- Navajo extras in a 1964 classic John Ford western said crazy and ribald things on film in serious scenes because no one on set knew their language, including comments on other characters’ penis size and more.
- Switzerland has over 3,000 points of demolition to stop invaders, w/bridges rigged to detonate &/or fall on railways, artificial landslides, & hidden artillery are set. On the German side, ALL tunnels are rigged, & mountains are hollowed for whole divisions. Military deception is everywhere.
- Serial killer Pedro Lopez was almost executed by Indians after trying to abduct a child. A mercenary convinced them to turn him in to the police, who did not care about Natives and released Lopez.
- John Cusack has trained in kickboxing for over 20 years and is a sixth-degree black belt.
A lawyer gets home after a long trial in which it was decided his client-Mr Wright-would be hanged later that night. He is greeted at the door by his wife. “You’re home late. And you’re tracking mud all over the place…For gods sake, take off your shoes!” “Look, I’ve had a hard day at work, can you just leave me alone?” After some mumbling from his wife, the lawyer walks upstairs to take a bath. A while later, the phone rings, and the wife answers, to be greeted by her husbands boss, who explains that due to the appearance of new evidence, Mr Wright isn’t going to be hanged that night. Realising what a hard day her husband must have had, she goes upstairs to tell her husband the news, she opens the bathroom door to see her husband bending over drying his feet, balls dangling between his legs. “They’re not hanging Wright tonight” “GOD DAMN IT WOMAN, CAN YOU JUST STOP CRITICISING ME FOR ONE MINUTE!?”