Splendid space shot
- Dr. Allan Zarkin was so pleased with the caesarean section he performed, that he decided to carve his initials into his patient’s stomach. She ended up suing the hospital for $5.5 million.
- A woman (registered nurse) was watching the show “Flip or Flop” on HGTV and noticed a lump on hosts neck. Emailed production company to make them aware and host ended up having thyroid cancer and didn’t know.
- when meeting with Pele, Ronald Reagan said “My name is Ronald Reagan, I’m the President of the United States of America. But you don’t need to introduce yourself, because everyone knows who Pele is.”
- the Vikings believed that a giant goat named Heiðrún, whose udders provided an endless supply of beer, awaited them in Valhalla upon their death
- in 1978 a Russian scientist was accidentally shot through the head by particle accelerator. He lived, but the shot side of this face is now paralyzed and does not age.
Sick site, yo!