Splendid space shot
- In the ancient Persian Empire, men used to debate ideas twice, once sober and once drunk, because the idea had to sound good in both states in order to be considered a good idea.
- the Infinite Monkey Theorem, stating that monkeys with typewriters and enough time could produce the entire works of Shakespeare, has been tried out in real life. They wrote five pages of S, slammed the keyboard with a stone and took a shit on it.
- the human body may be incapable of living beyond 120 years due to genetic coding which may limit the amount of times our cells can divide.
- The asteroid impact that killed the dinosaurs was powerful enough to send Earth rocks to Mars and even Europa. As a result, if we ever find life on those worlds it may actually have originated on our own planet.
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Canadian astronaut Chris Hadfield are cousins
- Déjà vu can be a chronic medical condition. Patients have problems watching TV because everything feels like a rerun and some refuse to see a doctor because they feel like they already have.
Sick site, yo!