- When in a double-blind test 21 experienced violinists were asked to compare new and old violins the least-preferred was a Stradivarius.
- B.B King saved his Guitar from a burning building caused by a fight between two men. The men were fighting over a lady named Lucille and B.B King named his guitar after her as a reminder to never fight over a woman or run into burning buildings.
- When the Comanche shaman White Eagle’s magic failed to protect his warriors in battle, they renamed him Coyote Vagina
- “Saving Private Ryan” made more money overseas than in the US — and was more popular in Germany than in France
- Honeybees are not native to North or South America. They were brought over by early European settlers in the 1600s.
- It actually does rain more over the weekend because heat and pollution from midweek work traffic prevents moisture from forming, but on weekends when there is no traffic it rains.