- Kim Jong Un was voted Most Sexiest Man Alive by The Onion, China totally believes it.
- When Paris fell to the Nazis on June 14, 1940, French resistance fighters cut the elevator cables to the Eiffel Tower. This meant that if Hitler wanted to hoist a swastika flag, a soldier would have to climb the roughly 1710 stairs to the summit platform.
- If you shrunk the sun down to a single white blood cell (7 micrometers) and then shrunk the Milky Way Galaxy to the same scale, it would be the size of the Continental United States
- In Australia no one has died from spider bites since 1979, and only about 7 people die a year from combined snake/shark/crocodile/jellyfish “attacks”.
- Clint Eastwood bought David Webb Peoples’ script for The Unforgiven in 1976 and sat on it for 15 years until he was old enough to play the lead role of William Munny
A hillbilly farmer who wanted to get a divorce paid a visit to a lawyer. The lawyer said, ‘How can I help you?’ The farmer said, ‘I want to get one of them dayvorces.’
The lawyer said, ‘Do you have any grounds?’ The farmer said, ‘Yes, I got 40 acres’
The lawyer said, ‘No, No, you don’t understand, Do you have a suit? The farmer said, ‘Yes, I got a suit, I wears it to church on Sundays.’
The lawyer said, ‘No, no, I mean, do you have a case?’ The farmer said, ‘No, I ain’t got a Case, but I got a John Deere.
The lawyer said, ‘No, I mean, do you have a grudge?’ The farmer said,’Yes, I got a grudge, that’s where I parks the John Deere’
The lawyer said, ‘Does your wife beat you up or something?’ The farmer said, ‘No, we both get up at 4:30.’
By now the lawyer is getting frustrated but tries one last question .The lawyer said, ‘Is your wife a nagger?’ The farmer said, ‘No, she’s a white gal, but our last child was a nagger and that’s why I wants a dayvorce.’