- The sun and moon appear to be the same size because of an astonishing coincidence: the moon is 400 times smaller but 400 times closer.
- a woman who ordered pizza everyday for 3 years straight was saved by a delivery woman when she failed to place a order for 3 days.
- Girl Scouts originally made the cookies they sold in their own kitchens, and that the recipe for those cookies is posted on the official Girl Scout website.
- kids of dry cleaners are 3-1/2 times more likely to develop schizophrenia, possibly due to prolonged exposure to toxic chemicals.
- Last year, Area 51 was officially acknowledged by the CIA
- the first foreigner to become a samurai was an african slave