- Americans consume 80% of the world’s pain pills.
- Nikola Tesla planned to secretly experiment on children, lining the walls of schoolrooms with high-voltage lines, believing that exposing them to the energy would make them healthier and smarter, and he believed every home in the future would soon do likewise.
- In 2004 makers of “Action Man”, Hasbro asked children to vote on whether the main villain should be allowed to live. They killed him.
- Employers in South Korea give their workers a “kimchi bonus” in the fall so they can buy all the ingredients to make their annual supply.
- The odds of flipping a coin is actually 51/49. The odds of spinning a US penny is actually 80/20.
- Australian Aboriginals have a form of execution in which they curse the offender who often dies after a few days as they believe so strongly in the ritual.
What’s a difference between a rock guitarist and a jazz guitarist?
A rock guitarist plays 10 chords for 50,000 people, and a jazz guitarist plays 50,000 chords for 10 people.