- In 1989, Trump paid $85,000 for an ad pushing death penalty for 14 year old boy who was later exonerated of the crime. Even though proven innocent through DNA testing, Trump still refuses to apologize
- Purple cloth was rare in medieval Europe partially because blue and red dyes were made by separate guilds and use of another guild’s color was forbidden.
- South Korea ranks 3rd in global suicide rates, and the biggest cause for youths? Bad scores related to an extremely difficult universal university entrance exam.
- A bite from a grizzly bear can crush a bowling ball.
- Up to 100,000 people in Hong Kong live in “Cage Homes” – a 6ft x 2ft metal cage covering a bed.
- Chunosuke Matsuyama, a Japanese Seamen, sent a message in a bottle in 1784 that his ship had wrecked. It washed up in 1935 in the village where he was born.
Gay (as happy) game