Milk and cookies
Leopards are agile and stealthy predators that are able to take large prey due to their massive skulls that facilitate powerful jaw muscles. The muscles attached to the scapula are exceptionally strong, enhancing their ability to climb trees.
Sweater dress knitwear… I’m amused by this concept.🙂
Because of the actions of her irresponsible parents, a young girl is left alone on a decrepit country estate and survives inside her fantastic imagination.
- Slovak agriculture scientists grew soy beans in the irradiated zone of Chernobyl to see how they would adapt. The plants adapted within a single generation, producing more protective proteins, including one that is known to help protect human blood from radiation.
- The Häagen-Dazs ice cream creator was American and made up the brand name to sound Danish, unique, and sophisticated. It doesn’t mean anything.
- Burma had an economic crisis in the late 80s because the president decided to cancel any currency that wasn’t divisible by 9 (his favorite number)
- George Washington died from a “sore throat”, even after three doctors administered care, all of whom bled him for multiple pints of blood (two pints in the last bleed alone).
- In 1947, a British South American Airways flight was flying normally over the Andes Mnts., 4 minutes from landing, but then it sent a morse code message ‘STENDEC’ three consecutive times, then vanished, the wreckage not to be found for 50 years. To this day, what ‘STENDEC’ meant is a mystery.
Appealing (Android) App