- Rick Astley only made $12 in royalties from the millions of YouTube views and videos from RickRolling.
- ‘Egregious’ used to mean ‘exceptionally good’ in Latin, but everyone used it sarcastically and now only the opposite meaning exists
- If a goose gets sick or is wounded while flying a couple of other geese may drop out of formation to help and protect him. They will try to stay with the disabled goose until he dies or is able to fly again.
- Smoking cannabis/pot in your teens can lead to a decline in I.Q. not seen in those who start smoking as adults.
- Aladdin’s face was based on Tom Cruise.
- During the middle ages there was a legal category called “enbrotherment” that allowed two men to share living quarters, pool their resources, and effectively live as a married couple. The couple shared “one bread, one wine, one purse.”
How do you split Rome in half?
You use a pair of ceasars!