- just 20% of adults ages 18 to 29 are married, compared with 59% in 1960.
- Volvo decided to release the patent for the three-point seatbelt because they believed the lives it was likely to save was more significant than profit
- The Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon is when you learn something and then suddenly hear about it more frequently.
- While J.R.R Tolkien was at Oxford, he stole a city bus as a prank and took his classmates for a joyride around London.
- There is a camp in Georgia for children with Tourette’s Syndrome named “Camp Twitch and Shout”…
- A Canadian politician, late to his own dinner party, may have inadvertently initiated the fall of the USSR.