- Pope Francis has a master’s degree in Chemistry
- Reintroducing wolves to Yellowstone changed the entire geography of the park: as elk were displaced, saplings that would have been eaten by elk were spared, riverbank erosion was brought under control, and streams and rivers shifted their courses.
- Espresso Book Machine, a print on demand machine developed to print, collate and bind a paperback book in a couple of minutes. Since its debut at the New York Public Library in 2007, the machine is now in 70 bookstores and libraries in the world.
- In Kenya a turtle adopted a hippo that was abandoned after a tsunami.
- Rick Moranis was fired from the set of The Breakfast Club after he kept playing the janitor as a goofy Russian character
- Danny Trejo was a drug addict as a child, did 11 years in San Quentin where he was the lightweight and welterweight boxing champion before he became an actor.
One day a 55 year old woman decides to get plastic surgery. Everything goes great and she looks amazing. So one day she goes to the bank and asks the teller “How old do you think I am?” The bank teller says ” I don’t know, about 32?” The woman laughs and say “Nope I’m 55” Feeling really good about herself she asks an old man on the bus “How old do you think I am” The old man says “Well young lady I can tell the age of any woman if she gives me a blowjob” The woman thinks for a while and agrees just to prove the old man wrong. After she finishes the old man looks at her dead in the face and says “Ma’am I believe you are 55” “How can you do that?” asks the Woman Then the old man says “I was behind you in line at the bank”