Splendid space shot
- There is a fake village with fake shops and restaurants that is actually a care home for elderly dementia sufferers in the Netherlands.
- Aboriginal custom throughout Australia bans a person from talking directly to their mother in law or even seeing her. “The relationship is one of respect, but avoidance.”
- “Cute aggression” is a term used to describe something that is so cute you want to squeeze it.
- 15 billionaires and multimillionaires, including George Lucas and Jackie Chan, plan to give their fortunes to charity instead of their children.
- The (rare) offspring of a donkey and a zebra is called a “zonkey.” One was born “in an act of love” in Florence a few months ago.
- Henry Ford reduced the workday to 8 hours so he could add a third shift.
Sick site, yo!