- The North Korean World Cup soccer fans are actually hand picked by the NK government and are also made up of Chinese volunteers since North Koreans are not allowed to travel.
- The Savannah is the largest domestic cat breed. It resembles a small leopard and behaves like a dog. They can grow up to 40 lbs, have an eight foot vertical jump, and can be trained to walk on a leash and play fetch.
- In 1957, the KKK planned to set up a burning cross at a college in Alabama that recently integrated. However, because it was finals week, the students were all in their dorms and heard the KKK outside. The students then attacked the KKK with bats and golf clubs and forced them to retreat.
- During World War 1, Harry Houdini took 1 year off performing to help sell war bonds and teach american soldiers how to escape from german handcuffs.
- When you get a book published in Norway, the Norwegian Government will buy a 1000 copies of our book and distribute them throughout the libraries of the country.
Gay (as happy) game