- When George Lucas was filming the Sandcrawler (in A New Hope) in Tunisia, the Tunisian government asked him to move it away from the Libyan border after Libya threatened military action, thinking it was a large war vehicle.
- No US president was an only child
- Melinda French initially was put off when Bill Gates requested a date he set for a couple weeks in the future. She then realized he was so busy with meetings, he had to schedule a date accordingly. She then agreed. They were married 6 years later.
- Burger King is called Hungry Jack’s in Australia because when they began to expand operations to the country they found out ‘Burger King’ was already trademarked by a take-away food shop in Adelaide.
- understanding English actually hurts professional players of English scrabble; some of the world’s best Scrabble players are Thai and can’t speak English
- both ‘canceled’ and ‘cancelled’ are correct spellings of the word.
Appealing (Android) App