- Crash Course : World History, 43 episodes for 8 hours. A youtube produced documentary extremely easy and fun to watch  – [11:11]
- “American” was the official language of Illinois from 1923 to 1969.
- Bernard Waldman flew on the atomic bombing of Hiroshima to record the explosion, but he forgot to open the camera shutter and therefore recorded nothing.
- The worst breach of U.S. military computers in history happened when someone picked up a memory stick they found in the parking lot and plugged it into their computer, which was attached to United States Central Command.
- Of the 112 deaths during the construction of the Hoover dam. The first was J.G.Tierney, a surveyor who drowned on December 20, 1922. His son, Patrick, was the last man to die working on the dam’s construction, 13 years to the day later.
- Edinburgh Castle is so old that by the time of the first definite mention of it in literature its founding was already shrouded in myth and legend.