- Weezer’s second album ‘Pinkerton’ was voted the 3rd worst album of the year by Rolling Stone readers in 1996. Six years later it was voted the 16th best album of all time.
- Police departments have fake mobile towers, often called a “Stingray”. These devices act as a fake cell tower, which tricks nearby phones into connecting to it and feeding data to the police.
- During a 1998 renovation of Benjamin Franklin’s house, the bones of 10 people (6 of them children) were found in a windowless room in the basement.
- Switzerland shot down both Allied and Axis aircraft during WWII.
- A mild electric shock to a persons brain can improve their maths skills for up to six months. This could help treat the nearly 20 percent of the population with moderate to severe dyscalculia (math disability).