- A “butt” was a Medieval unit of measure for wine. Technically, a buttload of wine is about 475 liters, or 126 gallons.
- While shooting The Lord of the Rings, Viggo Mortensen (Aragorn) often spent days hiking to the film’s remote locations, in costume and carrying his sword, in order to appear authentically travel-worn.
- Tim Duncan (14 time NBA All Star) started out as a swimmer and only began playing basketball in ninth grade after Hurricane Hugo destroyed the only Olympic-sized pool on his home of St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Elephants are quickly evolving smaller tusks due to the massive amount of poaching over the past 150 years
- The notion that goldfish have a memory of a few seconds is nonsense. In fact they can be trained to react to light signals and perform tricks…
Gay (as happy) game