- Mark Wahlberg had committed 20-25 offenses by the age of 21. These included throwing rocks at a bus full of black schoolchildren and knocking a Vietnamese man unconscious and blinding another. He was also addicted to cocaine by age 13.
- Freud liked cocaine so much that he would give it to friends and family as a gift.
- The full size pears inside some bottles of liquor are actually grown in there by hanging the bottles from the tree
- There was a magazine called Continuum that promoted AIDS denialism that went out of print because both of the editors died of AIDS
- Most life on Earth used to be purple instead of green
Two Australian businessmen in Brisbane were sitting down for a break in their soon-to-be opened new store.
As yet, the store wasn’t ready, with no stock and only a few shelves set up.
One said to the other, ‘I bet any minute now some idiot tourist is going to walk by, put his face to the window, and ask what we’re selling.’
No sooner were the words out of his mouth when sure enough, a curious Japanese tourist walked to the window, had a peek, and in a thick Japanese accent asked, ‘What you sell?’
One of the men replied sarcastically, ‘We’re selling arseholes.’
Without skipping a beat, the Japanese man said, ‘You doing velly well. Only two left!’