- If you are Jewish and can trace your ancestry back to the Spanish Inquisition (1492), you qualify today for Spanish citizenship.
- Macaulay Culkin got paid $100,000 for Home Alone 1 in 1990. In 1992 for Home Alone 2, he was paid $4.5 Million and in 1994 for Ri¢hie Ri¢h… $8Mil.
- If everyone lived as densely as the do in Manhattan, the human race could fit in New Zealand.
- Sahara is only in a dry period and is expected to be green again in 15,000 years.
- McDonald’s Canada published the Big Mac sauce recipe and other secrets on their Youtube channel, and even teach you how to replicate their flagship burger.
- There was a German Shephard called Gabi that operated as a guard dog at the Belgrade Zoo and managed to defeat an escaped jaguar
Gay (as happy) game