Splendid space shot
- J.R.R. Tolkien was rejected for a Nobel Prize because of ‘poor storytelling’.
- Restaurants often serve a fish called Escolar, disguised to be Tuna on the menu. Eating too much of this fish, more than 6 ounces, will cause explosive, oily, uncontrollable orange diarrhea. Accidents can also happen while passing gas.
- a “Buttload” is a real measurement equating to 108 Imperial gallons or 2 Hogsheads
- George Lucas wanted Tupac Shakur to play a Jedi for Star Wars: The Phantom Menace in 1996. He died before his audition and was replaced in 1997 when production began.
- The middle name of Nelson from the Simpsons is ‘Mandela’.
- A human can outrun a horse if the distance is long enough.