- North Korean “researchers” have concluded that North Korea is the second happiest country behind China
- The T-shirt was invented in 1904 and marketed to bachelors who couldn’t sew or replace buttons
- If you microwave a sliced grape, it can explode in a fireball of super-heated plasma.
- Researchers trained flatworms, then decapitated them. After their heads grew back, researchers found they had retained their training.
- Shavarsh Karapetyan was a 17-time world champion finswimmer and heard that a bus crashed in the water. He went in the deep water and rescued 20 people from drowning. After 10 years he rescued more people from a burning hospital. He also carried the torch in the Winter Olympics of 2014.
Appealing (Android) App