Teenage party in 1947
Cocora valley, Colombia. Home to the worlds tallest palm trees
The fox. So graceful and majestic.
- In May 2009, Leonardo DiCaprio, along with Kate Winslet and director James Cameron, publicly pledged to support the financial future of the last living Titanic survivor, Millvina Dean, after it was reported that she had been forced to sell her mementos to pay for nursing home bills.
- An elderly man built his own Stonehenge, and relocated an entire barn, using a simple leverage method he believes was used in the original Stonehenge.
- The Dutch swear with diseases. Instead of calling a person a ‘cunt,’ one may wish a horrible or deadly disease on you (i.e. cancer, TB, smallpox, etc.)
- In Singapore elderly residents are eligible for cards which extend the amount of time that the green man is visible for at a pedestrian crossing.
- The largest centipede which ever existed was tall enough to rear up and look a human in the eyes.
- Stephen Hillenburg, creator of Spongebob Squarepants, taught marine biology for three years before he pursued his dream of becoming an animator.
Gay (as happy) game
Agnitus is a curriculum based learning program for Tablets. Our key differentiator is our analytics and depth of the curriculum based on Common Core State Standards. Our adaptive learning program produces report card for the parents while providing personalized learning experience for the child based on their ability.