- There are only 2 escalators in the entire state of Wyoming.
- The earth was hit by an intense radiation burst of unknown cause between 774 and 775 AD.
- At Andrew Jackson’s funeral in 1845, his pet parrot had to be removed because it was swearing.
- When “EMI Films” pulled funding from Monty Python’s “Life of Brian” citing religious reasons, George Harrison mortgaged his house and started “HandMade Films” production company, because he remarked that after reading the script, he just had to see it made
- Sharks possess a sensory organ that allows them to feel the electrical signals generated by muscle contractions in prey… Or your beating heart
Jack wakes up with a huge hangover after attending his company’s Christmas Party. He didn’t even remember how he got home.
The first thing Jack sees when he wakes up is two aspirins and a glass of water on the bedside table next to them, a single red rose!
He sits up and sees his clothing in front of him, washed and ironed.
Then Jack notices a note on the mirror written in red lipstick with little hearts on it from his wife:
“Breakfast is on the stove honey. I left early to get the ingredients to make you your favourite dinner tonight. I love you, darling! Love, Jules”
He stumbles into the kitchen and sure enough, there is hot breakfast, steaming hot coffee and a newspaper. His 16 year old son is at the table, eating.
Jack asks his son, “What happened last night?”
“Well, you came home after 3 a.m., completely drunk, fell on the coffee table which broke and then you were sick on the rug.”
Confused, he asks his son, “So why is everything so clean and tidy, why have I been given a rose and why is breakfast is on the table waiting for me?”
His son replies, “Oh that. Mum dragged you to the bedroom, and when she tried to take your trousers off you screamed …..”Leave me alone, I’m married!”