Splendid space shot
- Thomas Jefferson founded the University of Virginia because Virginia’s only other college at the time, College of William & Mary, was too religious and did not have enough science courses.
- In the German dub of Die Hard, the names of the German terrorists were changed to English names.
- Ontario contains almost a third of the world’s fresh water.
- A natural gas vent in Iraq known as The Eternal Fire has been burning continuously for over 4,000 years, and is mentioned by Herodotus, Plutarch, and in the Old Testament’s Book of Daniel
- The militarized border between North and South Korea, with practically no human inhabitants, has become a refuge for multiple endangered species
- Japanese spider crabs can be 12 ft long and weigh up to 41 lbs
- Dolphins give each other names and will answer to it even when called by dolphins they don’t know.
Sick site, yo!