- An Iraqi Man moved to Australia and used the Welfare System as Income. Some years later he became successful and wrote a check for more than $18,000 to the Australian Government (Every cent they gave him).
- Under current South Korean laws if war breaks out South Korea doesn’t want to control its own military instead it wants the Americans to tell them what to do
- Norway has the World’s biggest sovereign fund, where it has been saving almost all the money it gets from the sale of oil and is worth almost a trillion dollars.
- When George Washington passed away in 1799, Napoleon Bonaparte personally gave a eulogy and ordered a ten-day requiem. In Great Britain, the entire Royal Navy lowered its flags at half mast.
- Only 8% of the world’s currency is physical money, the rest only exists on computers.
- In 1974 Egyptologists observed Ramesses II’s mummy’s condition was rapidly deteriorating and flew it to Paris for examination. He was issued an Egyptian passport that listed his occupation as “King (deceased)”. The mummy was received outside Paris, with full military honours befitting a king.