- when a 10 year old girl with cancer was too sick to see UP in theaters, Pixar flew out a DVD and a Pixar employee to her home for a private screening. She died 7 hours later.
- You can buy a “Hottest Priests of the Vatican” calendar on stands in Vatican City.
- Sesame Street’s Count von Count penchant for numbers is not only a pun on his name, but vampire legends often indicate arithomania, or a fixation on counting small objects.
- French philosopher Voltaire said, “Canada [is] a country covered with snows and ices eight months of the year, inhabited by barbarians, bears and beavers.”
- A 20 year old female criminology student became a Mexican police chief. The last police chief was decapitated.
Gay (as happy) game