- A Green Bay Packers fan used to donate blood often to afford tickets to games. He learned later on that he had a potentially fatal blood disease that was preventable through blood donation. He had unknowingly been saving his life the entire time.
- When we landed on the moon we placed reflectors that can reflect any laser pointed at it back to the earth, which smashes the conspiracy that we never went.
- Mandela wasn’t removed from the US Terror List until 2008.
- Jupiter has radio storms so strong that they can be picked up and heard by an AM radio.
- A 67-year-old lived his entire life stereoblind, or unable to properly experience depth perception, until he went to a theater and saw Hugo in 3D. He was blown away by the experience of depth during the movie, and afterward the ability stayed, curing him of his condition.
Gay (as happy) game