- Twin brothers separated at birth and reunited 39 yrs later lived almost parallel lives. Both were named James, both owned a dog named Toy, both had married twice; first to women named Linda and second to women named Betty. Both drove Chevys, smoked Salem cigarettes and drank Miller Lite.
- A Doctor’s tie can transmit sickness between patients because ties hardly ever get washed.
- There is a biker gang from Arizona who help keep child abuse victims safe while the child’s abuser is prosecuted, including guarding their houses at night if person is not yet in jail and attending court with the child, shielding them so they don’t have to look at their abuser.
- The original score for Kubrick’s 2001: A Space Odyssey was written by Alex North, but Kubrick didn’t like it and switched at the last minute. No one told North, who showed up at the film’s premiere only to be devastated when none of his music was used.
- During the Italian invasion of France, 9 French soldiers defended the Pont Saint Louis against 5000 Italians for 10 days – of which 700 Italians were killed or injured. Eventually an Armistice was agreed.
- Cooked eggs actually have around twice as much digestible protein as raw eggs.
Appealing (Android) App