Splendid space shot
- Sharon Osbourne sold all of Ozzy Osbournes cars when she found out he was drinking and driving.
- A new law in California protects drug users from criminal drug charges if they are seeking medical attention for OD victim.
- Through a series of mistranslated texts, the Christian Church unwittingly accepted the Buddha as a Christian saint in the Middle Ages
- The -pter in “helicopter” and “pterodactyl” are from the same Greek word “pteron” meaning ‘wing’.
- Tupac Shakur’s song “Changes” is on the Vatican playlist.
- Lee County, Alabama sheriff’s office told people who had fallen behind on child support that they had won tickets to the Alabama/Auburn football game. Then arrested them when they came to collect their free tickets.
- The mother of Ernest Hemingway (author, soldier, hunter, boxer, drinker, famous manly man) often dressed young Ernest and his older sister in matching pink flowery dresses (and similar outfits) to fulfill her obsessive desire to instead be mother to a pair of twin girls.
- Jack and Meg White of the White Stripes claimed to be brother and sister, but were actually married and then divorced before the band made it big. Jack also took Meg’s surname.
- Switzerland has no official capital city
- In Denmark it is considered in very bad taste and down right rude to boast about, or do anything that draws attention to yourself.