- as a 2.5 year old girl, Michelle Funk fell into a creek and was submerged for 66 minutes. When rescuers arrived she didn’t have pulse and was not breathing. 3+ hours after that, her blood was warmed. When it reached 77 degrees F. she came back to life and is still living to this day.
- in an incident that Picasso recalled fondly, two of his mistresses once encountered each other at the artist’s studio. They demanded that he choose between them, but the artist refused, stating that they should fight it out, which led to their wrestling on the floor.
- Iceland has no army and is also recognized as the worlds most peaceful country.
- 63% of Arab Americans are Christian
- Susan B. Anthony never paid the $100 fine after she was found guilty of voting.
- The Filipino flag is flown with the red stripe up in times of war and blue stripe up in times of peace.
- 90% of the earth population has brown eye color
- bread becomes stale not because it dries out, but because its starches degelatinize and crystalize, creating a hard, leathery texture.
- Some people do not have wisdom teeth because of a random mutation that occurred thousands of years ago.
- the oldest bar in the Unites States is also where the British first referred to the US as a sovereign nation.
- Costco hasn’t changed the price of its $1.50 Hot Dog/Soda Combo For 28 Years Since 1985
- Spiderwebs use static electricity to reach out and catch insects that fly too close to them
Two priests are out driving one day, when they get pulled over by a police officer.
The cop approaches the priests vehicle and says to the driver, ” Sorry to pull you over father, but we’re currently searching for two child molesters.”
The two priests turn and look at each other for a few moments and then the driver turns back to the cop and responds, “Alright officer, we’ll do it.”