- Mexico Is the Fattest Country in the World Surpassing United States
- Licence plates in the Canadian Northwest Territories are shaped like polar bears.
- The drug cartels are capturing technicians and making them build a private cell phone network
- Men receive 63% longer sentences on average/women are twice as likely to avoid incarceration if convicted.
- The alleged last surviving veteran of the American Revolutionary War also had the longest recorded marriage at 91 years, 12 days: The only documented marriage to have broken the 90-year anniversary mark.
- Stanford University’s Band has been banned from several campuses and even Disneyland. Some of their offenses include mocking a case of a missing girl at Southern Cal during halftime, and playing outside OJ Simpson’s trial.
- The amount of bombs the US dropped over Laos is equal to a planeload of bombs every 8 minutes, 24-hours a day, for 9 years
- 1 in 3 people who suffer from migraines experience a perceptual disturbance 10 to 20 minutes prior to the migraine. This is referred to as a migraine aura.
- a 51 year old man spent 30 years completely alone in the Alaskan wilderness. Richard Proenneke built a cabin entirely by himself featuring a fireplace, cache, and working door locks.
- A man survived a train derailment, door coming of and aeroplane, a bus crash, a car fire and three other accidents only to later win the lottery and give the winnings away to charity
One day when the teacher walked to the black board, she noticed someone had written the word “penis” in tiny letters. She turned around and scanned the class looking for the guilty face. Finding none, she quickly erased it, and began her class .
The next day she went into the room, and she saw, in larger letters, the word “penis” again on the black board. Again, she looked around in vain for the culprit, but found none, so she proceeded with the day’s lesson. Every morning for about a week she went into the classroom and found the same disgusting word written on the board, and each day the word was larger than the day before.
Finally, one day she walked in expecting to be greeted by the same word on the board, but instead found the words: “The more you rub it, the bigger it gets ! “