- Stanley Kubrick said that he didn’t use drugs because “when everything is beautiful, nothing is beautiful”.
- Matt Damon and Mark Wahlberg look so alike that they came to the agreement they’d just go with it when the fans got them confused.
- A man was arrested in Sweden for splitting an atom in his kitchen.
- The boy who voiced Bambi grew up to become the youngest drill instructor in Marines history
- A woman farted on a plane and tried to cover up the smell by lighting matches, causing an emergency landing.
- The world’s most expensive keyboard in 2007 cost over $4,400 US and was hand lacquered using a brush made from the hairs of virgins then coated in gold dust.
- When Schwarzenegger turned down the planned sequal to Commando, it was reworked to star Bruce Willis and was retitled Die Hard.
- In Japan and China, weak handshakes are preferred as opposed to Anglo countries that prefer firmer handshakes. Gripping too tightly can be considered offensive in some cultures.
- If you grow an apple tree from an apple seed, it is almost guaranteed to produce an apple entirely different than the one that produced the seed.
- A bite from a common tick can cause a permanent anaphylactic meat and milk allergy in people.