- There is a chemical signal in female tears that reduces testosterone and sexual urges in men.
- Jehovah’s Witnesses don’t celebrate birthdays because the only two accounts of birthday parties in the Bible resulted in murder
- In World War II, American soldier John R. Fox died when he deliberately called an artillery strike on himself. Realizing that German troops were overrunning his party’s position, the strike delayed the enemy long enough for other American units to organize a counter attack.
- There is a pastor in South Korea named Jong-rak who created a baby box that he attached to the side of his house to collect mentally handicapped or unwanted babies to prevent them from being abandoned on the side of the road and left to die.
- Humans are bioluminescent. However, the light emitted by the body is 1000 times weaker than our eyes can pick up.
- The Average Height of European Males has Grown by 11cm in Just Over a Century.
- At 11 a.m. each November 11th at the Canadian War Museum, the sun shines through the window of the Museum’s Memorial Hall and illuminates the only artifact in that space: the headstone of Canada’s Unknown Soldier.
- Reddit is ranked one spot lower than pornhub in global internet traffic by Alexa
- That Penn Station was actually once an elegant, beautiful building that was torn down in the 1960s, which caused such outrage that it led to the historical preservation of many of New York’s buildings today.
- The “Galileo” space probe was intentionally crashed into Jupiter at the end of its operational life to avoid contaminating Jupiter’s moons with bacteria.
What does the US military and a fart have in common?