Moja omiljena live izvedba neke pesma, of all times!
- It is illegal to die in the Houses of Parliament. Anyone who dies there is entitled to a state funeral. So if you look at least the little bit sickly they escort you out immediately.
- 8 of the top 10 cities with highest unemployment rates in America are in California.
- the adult Luna Moth has no mouth and dies of starvation.
- it takes eight computers, four operators, and a computerized 3D model of the field just to make the little yellow first-down line in TV football games.
- despite having created one of the largest fast food franchises, Wendy’s founder Dave Thomas decided to go back to school and earn his GED in 1993 at the age of 61. His GED class voted him Most Likely to Succeed.
- the Mongolian Navy consists of a single tugboat manned by seven men, only one of whom knows how to swim.
- a mathematician wrote a physics paper for a scientific journal in the plural form as a sole author. Instead of rewriting the paper in the first person or looking for a coauthor as the journal required, he chose to add his cat as a coauthor.
- “Friendstalker” was one of the early names considered for twitter.
- In 1922 a German farmer found footprints leading from the woods to his farm, but no footprints going back. Days later he was murdered along with his whole family. The crime has never been solved.
- Einstein’s cousin/wife was so closely related to him, his aunt became his sister-in-law and his father’s cousin became his father-in-law. Both of their parents shared a blood relationship and her surname at birth was already Einstein.
My 14 year old came back with this after his biology class…
Q. who was the Jewish prophet that led the water molecules across the partially permeable membrane? A. osmoses