- Jackie Chan was scheduled to film a scene on top of one of the twin towers on 9/11, lucky for him It was cancelled.
- Three bodies were found in a storage room on the USS West Virginia when she was re-floated after Pearl Harbor. A calendar kept by the men indicated that they had survived for over two weeks after the attack.
- People steal garden gnomes, take them traveling, and then return the gnome, with photos, back to the owner.
- A hairstylist discovered that Roman women used needle and thread in their natural hair to create their intricate hair styles, though they were previously thought to have been wigs.
- There is an adage known as Hanlon’s Razor. It states ‘Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.’
- Frank Hayes was a jockey who, in 1923, suffered a fatal heart attack in the midst of a race at Belmont Park in New York. His horse finished and won the race with his lifeless body still atop, making him the first, and thus far, only, jockey to win a race after death
- Since 1934, there have only been two voice actors to voice Donald Duck: Clarence Nash (1934 – 1985) and Tony Anselmo (1985 – present).
- In Russia, it is illegal to tell kids that gay people exist
- Croissants are not French, they are Austrian
- A 62-foot Jesus statue built by a megachurch was struck by lightning and subsequently burned.
Appealing (Android) App