- Neil Patrick Harris is the president of The Magic Castle, a private club for magicians. Formal party attire is strictly enforced in The Magic Castle.
- 70% of the land in England is still owned by 1% of the population, largely descended from William the Conqueror’s army.
- George Lucas allowed the band members of ‘N SYNC to make a cameo appearance in Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones in order to appease his daughters. The footage was then cut out of the final version of the film
- People were confused how a Chinese couple managed to run a busy restaurant 21 hours a day without getting tired. Locals named it “robot couple restaurant”. Turns out the restaurant is run by two couples … both the men and women are identical twins.
- if the Native Americans really did sell Manhattan to the European for $16 in the 1600s and had invested that $16 at annual interest rates of 8%, today that $16 would be worth enough for them to buy back all of Manhattan and still have $222 Trillion dollars left over.
- Ryan Gosling got cast in ‘The Notebook’ because he lacked sex appeal and was ‘average’.
- Rick Astley was once thought to be black, and once he performed on stage, people thought he was lip syncing for a black man.