- the creator of NBA Jam hated the Chicago Bulls so much that he coded it so that they would miss last second shots against the Detroit Pistons.
- in 1959, Volvo invented the 3-point seat belt, then gave free license to all other car manufacturers to use it.
- in the late 1600s London was plagued by an attacker who would spank his victims with a rod and shout “Spanko!” before running away
- The Yakuza (Japanese Mafia) have been sending debtors to work the extremely hazardous cleanup at Fukushima to pay off their gambling/drug debts. Most don’t have the proper training to do the job right.
- Syphilis can be cured by contracting Malaria. (The person who discovered it got a Nobel prize for it)
- dogs can understand that when we look at them and then stare at something, they should turn their attention to it.
What’s the cheepest meat you can buy?
Deer balls. They’re under a buck.