- beekeepers in France discovered blue and green honey, the result of bees foraging in the waste created in the production of M&Ms.
- the Internet weighs about as much as a strawberry. The weight of all the electrons in motion that make up the internet at any given moment is equivalent to 50 grams.
- Hugh Jackman went without water for 36 hours before filming the opening scene of “Les Mis”.
- when the Skylab satellite crashed in Australia in 1979, Australia issued the US a fine for littering. NASA didn’t pay the fine.
- there is a theory that suggests the years AD 614–911 did not occur and that in fact the Holy Roman Emperor, Otto III, directed chroniclers to fabricate historical records and figures, such as Charlemagne, for these years. If thought to be true, it would currently be AD 1716, not 2013.
- there are special bins in Mexico City where when you put your dog poo in it, you get free wifi. The more poo, the longer the free wifi.
- a woman lost her wedding ring, went to the extent of de-tiling her floor to find it. 16 years later while gardening, she pulled a carrot out of the ground and found the ring perfectly around it.
Gay (as happy) game