- A 47 year old Indian man started planting trees when he was 16 and now lives in his own jungle with tigers, elephants and other wild animals
- That Coca leaves are still used in Coca Cola. A company in NJ extracts Cocaine from the leaves for medical uses, then ships the remainder to Coke
- A dating game contestant turned down a date with her chosen winner because he was “acting creepy” after the show… the winner turned out to be a serial rapist and murderer.
- Samuel L. Jackson got rid of his stutter by developing an affinity for the word “motherfucker”
- Jamie Hyneman, co-host of Mythbusters, created a robot for Robot Wars named ‘Blendo’ which was so powerful, it tossed bits of enemy competitors out of the arena, and damaged arena walls.
- Hawaiian singer, Israel “IZ” Kamakawiwoʻole, famous for his cover of “Somewhere Over The Rainbow”, was a supporter of Hawaiian rights. He used the ukulele to promote awareness of the second class status. After his death, his ashes were publicly scattered into the Pacific on July 12, 1997.
- Niccolo Paganini, thought by many to be the greatest Violin Virtuoso of all time, was so incredibly good that many thought he was the Son of the Devil or he had sold his soul for his talent. He was even forced once to publish letters from his Mother to prove he had human parents.
Appealing (Android) App