Mouse on the Keys – Plateau (Math Rock / Jazz Fusion)
- In movie credits “&” and “and” mean two different things. If two writers’ names are joined with “&” then they collaborated on the script, but if they’re joined with “and” then they worked on it at different times.
- Contrary to popular belief, Einstein never failed math. In fact, by fifteen he had already mastered differential and integral calculus.
- Rhea Perlman moved in with Danny DeVito two weeks after meeting him in 1971, and they have been together ever since.
- George Washington was bled to death by doctors who were treating him for a cold. Bloodletting was a common medical practice at the time in order to remove “dirty blood,” when in reality it only weakens the patient. Half or more of his blood was removed within a few hours.
- Count of Monte Cristo was likely based on the true story of a man who was wrongfully imprisoned by his friends, found a hidden treasure whose whereabouts were told to him by a dying priest, and later returned to Paris under a false name to exact vengeance on his accusers.
- Dr. Seuss cheated on his wife while she had cancer, after his wife killed herself after finding out about the affair Dr. Seuss married his mistress.
Wicked Wikipedia article
- Las Médulas – landscape devastated by large-scale mining operations. Around 1800 years ago.
- It turns out Oreo’s are actually a knock off of a cookie brand called “Hydrox”, which debuted 4 years before.
Articulate (Reddit) article